Monday, June 10, 2013

Natural Light Week 3

I had a really hard time with this weeks assignment. I was stuck with the idea or sun burst, once I reread the assignment I felt that wasn't exactly what I was suppose to be doing. I was glad that my classmates were having some of the same concerns. Today I finally had an idea, I should just create the dramatic light.

The Original 
I know there is a little blur on his hand and the corner of the book but I picked it because I love, love, love his expression. We highly recommend the book... "Llama Llama Misses Momma" 

f/2.8       1/10sec   ISO 500 
  
 I cropped the picture and adjust the lighting a little using PicMonkey. 


Using PicMonkey I also turned it B & W. I think I like it better in color.  



I love that this expression made me think. I have actually been thinking a lot about being intentional.  I find this  helpful in my personal life too.  Overall I am please with the photos, minus the blue angry bird, the truth is you can see Woody, fish and a Lego Dump Truck.  :)

I should also mention that I was holding the camera.

ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment