Warning this includes personal information and girly content. If you are troubled by this subject matter stop reading now.
After 4 months on Clomid. I am still not ovulating. The next step is seeing Dr. Slater, the Reproductive Endocrinologist. Good news is that I have heard and met many great babies that she assisted on their journey to their families. Bad news insurance will no longer covering anything...All Cash from here on out.
I am really nervous to set up my appointment with her. I am thinking that I will set it up for the first of September? She is booked out until the 1st of August....I'm nervous just thinking about it right now.
I am still having a hard time understanding timing but believe that I need to do all I can... I am trying to move forward with complete faith, "nothing wavering." Sometimes it is so hard to completely let go to trust in the plan that the Lord has for me.
While I wait I pray for understanding and guidance. I know that all things will work out in their correct time. For now I will wait.