Sunday, March 10, 2013

Opening Up

I have not been doing that great with my New Years resolutions. I am working at them but have been side tracked many time. I am going to start a all girls bunco night. I'm excited for this. I was making cards today and realized I miss all the parties I use to throw during college. My friends and coworker and I use to have cookie exchanges, salad exchanges and Pampered Chef parties. I miss that. Who is to say I cant do it now. Last month I participated in and FHE exchange. We now have 2 months of FHE lessons. 

February was a busy month at work. We also got an acceptance letter on a house we have been waiting on since October. We found out our offer was excepted on Monday and on Tuesday we learned that a pipe had frozen and then burst flooding the master bedroom and the family room. Two weeks later we withdrew the offer....sad...Cody an I both feel that everything happens for a reason. We had made a decision, moved forward with faith and then were forced to make the course correction when needed.

I find that once again I get to learn to Trust the Lord and Trust his timing. Apparently this is a life lesson I will be learning over and over again.

1 comment:

  1. I have felt the same way many times! <3 It will be interesting to look back on that moment someday. Happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete