Thursday, September 9, 2010

Summer Journey


I love Flowers.
I love watching flowers grow, I love learning about them and I love getting flowers.
There is just something so...romantic...fun...awakening about having bouquets of fresh flowers.
It brings life inside and reminds us of the beauty all around.
(Hint. Hint.) I love getting flowers.
On my birthday or really any day. I love it.
I got in trouble once because flowers were delivered to me at work and
I was so excited I started screaming.
Thanks Aunt Yeeta.
These flower are from my parents neighborhood.
The Pacific Northwest rain make all things beautiful and green.

Ashley here is a sneak peak. I'm not even close to being done, so dont get to excited.

1 comment:

  1. I need some picturs of trees with no leaves on them for my bedroom. What do you have?

    ReplyDelete