Friday, September 3, 2010

Down Time...

Down Time. What is that?

The simple fact is that I am the only one to blame for being uber busy.
I'm crazy.
I create and dream up thing to do all day.
I seriously have like 9 bagillion hobbies
and everyday I think of something new I want to learn about or try.
This month interest have included typography, graphic design, and Lovemarks.


Typography-basically the history behind fonts,
creating and designing fonts, and designing with font.

Isn't it just beautiful???


Ai

Ai-Adobe Illustrator and I have become good friend.

He is that answer to many of my current life questions.
i. e. Oh, Saturday, where did you go? Why didn't I go to bed until midnight?
How much is design school going to cost me?
The worst part is that I just have the 30 trial. What am I going to do on Sept. 28?

Last but not least I have been reading...Do you know what I have been reading text books. Not kidding. I didn't realize how text booky they were when I bought them.
Who cares? I'm loving them so far.

I'm starting with "the future beyond brands, LOVEMARKS".

Let me first say that I LOVE this book. Seriously, I love it. I think I have thought all these ideas to myself before. This man would love to hire me if we met. I think I just might be close to the female version of him.

I'll tell you more about the book later but trust me it is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment