Sunday, August 15, 2010

Dreaming Completed

The life of a dreamer can be very busy, since I spend half of my day in what some would call "La-La Land". I get to spend the other half accomplishing the everyday task we call mundane. Personally I like cleaning, call me crazy I know. But I feel a huge sense of accomplishment when my toilet sparkles like it has never been used, or when my laundry basket is empty, I even like the lines the vacuum makes on the carpet. (Shh, don't tell this to my mommy.)
Back on topic. I have been dreaming a lot this week about this sweet secret project I am working on. Don't worry you will find out sooner or later. When spending my time grounded and not with my head in the cloud I have managed to sew up a storm. Heather(roommate) keeps asking me what I am making now....
Applauds and Drum Roll Start now.

Featuring my new purse

Yard Sale Fabric purse


Tiffany "Wedding" Apron

I was really nervous about the fabrics matching.
I love how it turned out. The orange floral fabric is super cute.
Apron #2
Sweet Point and Shot Camera Cases


I am in the process of making more camera cases, (Paula I am almost done with yours), 2 gathered clutches and another purse.

My sweet secret project is coming along smoothly too.



Thanks for reading, Rebecca






1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Love the aprons! I've been wanting to make aprons but I don't know how to read patterns and with the price of fabric I wouldn't want to guess and screw up. You just completed 1/2 of your project list! Good job!!
    -Alyssa

    ReplyDelete