Monday, August 23, 2010

Confessions...

I have some silly obsessions and will periodically reveal them. After I know that the few people who read this are hooked and wont leave when you find out all of my deep dark secrets.
I love dance.

Mostly watching it because I'm not really that good of a dancer. I would like to blame my lack of skill on my inability to follow. Probably because whenever I learned partner dances at mutual(church activities for youth), school, pretty much anywhere I had to be the boy. Shocker, NO. There are never enough boys and I must be tall for a girl. So I can dance okay as long as I get to dance by myself, i.e. line dancing, or be the guy.
I think my obsession with dance started at a young age. I had a huge crush on Patrick Swayze, in Dirty Dancing. (Side note-This is not a kid friendly movie, so I am not sure why I was watching it) My crushes have changed as movies evolved...Douglas Dorsey in the Cutting Edge, Channing Tatum in the Step Up, Zac Efron in Hairspray.


Since my gift isn't to dance I guess I will settle with the gift to love it.




Stephanie, Heather and me. At Step Up 3d.


1 comment: