Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Progress

2013 has been a year of progress, trying something new, disappointments and hope.


After 4 months of Clomid, a month of nervousness and a month waiting I am a few days away from my appointment with Dr. Slater, the Reproductive Endocrinologist. I am excited and anxious but ready for some answers. Ready to have a firm plan, hopefully progress that can be monitored with the future of a baby. 

Thank you for all the love, support and encouragement. It has been an emotional and hormonal journey. The most enlightening part of the journey has been the stories that I have heard from others struggling. Many friends have sent private messages sharing there successes and failures.

I know that whatever happens there is a plan. I struggling trying to understand the plan but know that I can't always see the big picture, the eternal view.

I have always loved these words from Elder Oaks.

The first principle of the gospel is faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. Faith means trust—trust in God’s will, trust in His way of doing things, and trust in His timetable. We should not try to impose our timetable on His. As Elder Neal A. Maxwell of the Quorum of the Twelve Apostles has said:
“The issue for us is trusting God enough to trust also His timing. If we can truly believe He has our welfare at heart, may we not let His plans unfold as He thinks best? The same is true with the second coming and with all those matters wherein our faith needs to include faith in the Lord’s timing for us personally, not just in His overall plans and purposes.” 1
Commit yourself to put the Lord first in your life, keep His commandments, and do what the Lord’s servants ask you to do. Then your feet are on the pathway to eternal life.
Working on Faith...Trusting!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm crossing my fingers for progress!!! I know heavenly father has a great plan for you and your family! You'll be in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved those quotes. Thank you for sharing them! I wish you the very best in your upcoming appointments. We think about your family all the time. You left such an imprint on us.

    ReplyDelete