Monday, March 21, 2011

Obsessions...ZOOS!!!


Code. I love the Zoo! Code. I love the Zoo a lot. Code. I went to the zoo.
Hopefully you have seen Mega Minds. If not you need to, it rocks. Code. It's amazing.

The weekend that of my cousin, Liz's wedding. Captain Amazing and I traveled to the Utah. Code. The Land of Milk and Honey. (ok, I'm done with the code thing.)

We took a few extra days to visit my nephew Simon. While down in SLC we also went to In and Out, Chick-fil-a, and the Hogle Zoo. It was a great trip.





Honestly compared to the Oregon Zoo I was a little disappointed but it was still great. I was within 5 ft of a giraffe. Captain Amazing and I rode a train to. Basically it was great.




2 comments:

  1. Becca your pictures are always so beautiful!!! I love zoos!!! Someday you'll have to go to the San Diego Zoo...it was AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Code...you are so dang cute and take amazing pictues! Glad you enjoyed the zoo.

    ReplyDelete