Tuesday, December 14, 2010

AMAZING Season, Part 2

Heather and I went to SLC to see the beautiful lights at Temple Square. They were so beautiful. This is my 4th or 5th time seeing the lights and I am always amazed how the look. They truly do bring the spirit of Christmas. My part I love the most in the different nativity set they have on display. The Asian inspired one is my favorite, but I really do love them all.


I also got to see my nephew, the cutest man in the whole wide world. Heather and I took him to look at the lights with us. I think he loved it too. Who wouldn't loved snuggled up warm and pushed around in a stroller to look at magnificent lights. Lucky little man. Check out his sweet shirt too. My Aunt Rocks...Yep, I bought it for him. We look good together.

ENJOY LIFE!!! Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment