Saturday, July 17, 2010

A Little bit of everything...

Adventures of the summer.
This summer I decided to seize the moment, day or maybe just the weekend. So to start off the adventures I went to Sun Valley in May for a work retreat. The following weekend I headed South to meet Simon (his newly discovered Auntie)! Look at this sweet baby!

At the end of June-Heather(my bff & roommate), Liberty(her dog) and I went on a road trip. Shoshone Falls and the Malad River Canyon.







The weekend of the 4th I went back to Utah for Simons blessing. Its amazing how fast the little ones grow. He had grown and was starting to show his personality he even has a sweet little dimple. The weekend was full of fun and adventure. I got a new lens for my canon, the 50m f1.8. It is so sweet I loved it instantly. As a family we went to Xango at Thanksgiving point. I always wanted to go to a dino museum. It was almost as good as Night at the Museum. Unfortunately Rex did fetch his bone when I threw it. Silly dinosaur.

1 comment: